Designed to Appeal
New York City, The Hamptons, Long Island, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Suffolk County, Nassau County, New York NY, East Hampton and Southampton
Whether it’s the sale or rental of an apartment or house, and whether it’s in New York City or the Hamptons, we strive to get you top dollar with less time on the market.
Is your home’s first impression a great one?
10 seconds – that’s all you have to impress a prospective buyer or renter. First impressions are critical, and Designed to Appeal wants to make that first impression a good and lasting impression.
Beginning with curb appeal and throughout every room, Designed to Appeal transforms a property into a home that buyers or summer renters will aspire to live in.
- 80% of buyers start their search online, so if your house doesn’t show well, it won’t make it past the initial search
- Only 10% of home buyers can actually visualize the potential of a home.
- Home staging is packaging and advertising your home, just like any other product on the market
- Home staging transforms a property into a “dream” and sets it apart from the competition, especially necessary in today’s market
Designed to Appeal Services
Our Home Staging services include:
- Consultations: we leave you with a 20+ page, room-by-room, list of everything you need to do (on your own or with our help) to get your property in show-ready condition
- Staging of Occupied Houses or Apartments
- Staging of Vacant Houses or Apartments
- Interior Redesign: we use what the owner has and edit or rearrange it for optimal design
- Hamptons Summer Rental Marketing: we take photos and prepare copy to list your property on rental-by-owner websites
Home Staging involves any or all of the following:
- Using the furniture and decorative accessories the owner has
- Selecting for purchase or rent appropriate furniture and accessories
- Recommending and/or arranging for enhancements such as painting, flooring, lighting, etc.
About Donna Dazzo
By combining her life-long love of and talent for interior design with over 20 years of experience in project management and marketing, Donna M. Dazzo, President of Designed to Appeal, LLC, will help you to maximize the profit from a house or apartment, whether for rent or for sale.
Donna’s design work and staging skills have recently been featured in or on: “Getting Your Money’s Worth” on Manhattan Neighborhood Network TV, The New York Times, Hamptons Magazine, WFUV-FM (90.7 in NYC), Vox Hamptons Magazine, and Dan’s Paper’s.
Donna has studied Interior Space Planning at the Parsons School of Design in New York City and has her MBA from Fordham University. Donna is a member of the American Society of Home Stagers and Redesigners.
What Clients Say
“Wow! This really exceeded my expectations. You have done a great job. The house…looks great!”
“When we met Donna, we immediately knew she was the right person for the job. In a no-nonsense manner, she wrote out a detailed plan and wasted no time in getting started on it. Donna made sure that she personally attended to all the details of staging the home….and did not consider her job done until every last detail was accounted for. Her professional and caring manner gave us the confidence to see this through to the end.”
“I had an immediate need to get our property staged for a potential summer rental. Donna dropped everything and swiftly and cleverly made purchases and organized rentals all within budget. Her “eye” is so good with unfinished and partially furnished spaces. Without her we could not have quickly rented the house for a six figure price. “