May I Suggest, LLC
Former Real Estate Agent, Karla Mall, Identifies Buyer’s Reasons NOT to Buy Your Property.
So sad and so true; today’s buyers intentionally look for reasons NOT to buy or to discount their offer. Karla Mall’s home staging strives to highlight each property’s best features and to down play or remove flaws. When your property shows its best self, you get offers.
Did you know?
- 87% of buyers view MLS or on-line listing photos before scheduling a showing appointment with an agent.Are you confident your home will make the Internet cut?
- A typical in-home showing appointment lasts 6-10 minutes. Are you confident your house can sell itself to buyers in 6 minutes?
- A home staging evaluation and implementation is a recoverable investment when compared to price reductions.
- Professional staging sparks new life in to stale listings.
Staging Breaks Through Buyer Objections
Karla knows what buyers expect to experience when shopping for a home.
For sellers, Karla is mindful of budget, time-frame, location, reason to sell and price point. Karla says, “I’ve had my fingers in real estate my entire adult life. I instinctively staged our homes long before it was “a thing.” My experience as an agent, home seller and stager is a winning combination of skills.”
Home Staging Improves Property Marketability
Barbara Corcoran, NY Real Estate Mogul and ABC TV Shark Tank Investor says, “Home Staging is no longer optional… it is a must!”
What they’re saying about Karla Mall
“We live in Dallas, so we had a virtual consultation with Karla. Viewing our listing photos, Karla identified pieces of our art that needed centered, lowered, or moved to other walls. She found furniture that would be better utilized in different areas of our house. She explained that the patio doors we did not use were blocked by furniture and a buyer would want to open those doors and walk out to our pool area. Once implementing Karla’s suggested changes, our showings immediately picked up. The improvements led us to quickly find a buyer, and we successfully sold our house.”
“I needed help with some troubling lighting issues in my home. Karla showed me some options that would quickly improve my lighting situation. She also described a few options that were more involved that I have discussed with my electrician. All were lighting solutions I didn’t realize were even possible. Karla gave us customized and outside the box solutions.”
About May I Suggest, LLC and Karla Mall
Karla Mall founded May I Suggest, LLC, an a Augusta, GA area Home Staging and reDesign service, supporting property owners selling real estate in Augusta and surrounding CSRA communities.
Karla Mall is a graduate of Staging Diva Home Staging Training Program. Ask about Active Military scholarships.
Questions Answered and Problems Solved
Step One: Karla’s low cost, flat rate Staging Evaluation Meeting includes:
Top to bottom whole house evaluation, building a staging to-do list that will address: (* when necessary)
- Effective presentation of each room
- Editing – reducing furniture, collections, accessories and personal items
- Furniture and accessories placement
- Repairs and Updates*
- Color correction*
- Exterior evaluation and curb appeal
- Labor sourcing – painting, cleaning, repairs*
- Furniture and accessories shopping or rental*
More Services offered by May I Suggest, LLC Services
- Move-in design, furniture and accessory placement
- Downsizing assistance
- Individual room rePurpose / reDesign
- Color consultation
- Holiday and special event reDesign
- Phone & photo virtual consultation
- Photo shoot support
- Open House preview
To find out what buyers are thinking about your home; call Karla at 706-364-6729.