About Mershall Samuels
Mershall has always had a love for home décor. At the tender age of ten she would rearrange the furniture at her grandma’s house. Her grandma loved it. Mershall began to decorate and arrange furniture in her own homes the first response caught her by surprise. To her amazement the response received by all was that they felt welcomed, comfortable, and that the energy was calming. The arrangement really showed the house beautifully.
As a Buyer of 23 years Mershall has a sharp eye for detail, space and awareness of time. While working under pressure, she can shop for the items and have them delivered and placed in a timely manner. Listening is among one of Mershall’s strong suits. She can ensure you that all your home staging needs will be accommodated in a prompt and efficient manner.
Client’s Rest at Ease with Sensational Arrangements
When a swift move is necessary and a home seller is at their wits end and pressed for time. Having enough money to purchase a new home and getting a good price for their current home is crucial. They can be daunted with the notion that they will not get a good price for their home. They may also have to relocate with very little time to spare. They may say that their home doesn’t look like my neighbor’s home. They may say I can’t do it all. As a home stager with years of experience this will not be such a hard task.
We can make use of the furniture pieces you already have in the home or add a used or borrowed item. We can even shop for new furniture or pieces if needed or add a fresh pop of color to show the home’s best features to the prospective buyer. As part of the consultation you can choose what best suits you. Whatever you choose we are here to help you create a Sensational Arrangement.
Your home will show just as good as the neighbors. We would depersonalize the home so that the prospective buyer can see and feel themselves living in the home. Creating a show ready home when it goes to market. The changes will help you to get the best possible sell price. Easing the fear of not getting top dollar for your home in it’s current state.
Working with Listing Agents
- The agent is looking to turn listing more quickly.
- Sell listings at higher prices.
- A staged listing will show well on them.
- The home stager can bring up sensitive topics with their clients so they don’t have to.
- Free up time to focus on more listings/let them focus on what they do best.
- The sheer convenience and lack of stress of arriving for an open house knowing the house will show beautifully.
- Where there is disagreement in the home. The home stager can be the objective third party so the agent doesn’t have to appear to be choosing sides.