When selling one of your largest investments it’s only natural to be stressed and full of questions such as:
“What if it doesn’t sell within our time frame?”
“Will we have to take a price reduction?”
“How do we attract more buyers?”
Thresa’s first client’s home was on the market for several months. They had taken one price reduction and were being encouraged to take another when they decided to call Staging Inspiration. The home sold within the month at asking price.
Thresa helped save this client time and money, addressed their questions and reduced their stress level. She can do the same for you.
Just a few Simple Steps
Starting with a one-on-one consultation Thresa will bring her vision into your home by providing recommendations regarding:
- organizing: pre-packing, de-cluttering and depersonalizing
- re-mixing: using what you have to re-design your home
- balancing: rearranging furniture creating harmony throughout your home
- color & lighting consulting: adding warmth & unity to your home
- creating curb appeal and enhancing outdoor spaces
But it doesn’t end there! Staging Inspiration also provides the following specialty services as needed:
- home décor shopping
- lighting and painting
- trade referrals
- furniture rental
- ‘show ready’ helpful hints
Creating “Your” Plan
Staging Inspiration provides the tips, time and service for all types of sellers.
- Do-it-Yourselfer: We will devise a plan to keep you inspired and on track as you tackle the “to-do” list yourself.
- Busy Lifestyle: Too busy, no problem. With four active older kids of her own, Thresa understands the demands of juggling multiple schedules while staying organized and on task. Staging Inspiration will take care of all your home staging needs so that selling your house doesn’t get in the way of living your life.
- Older Home: We will simply and creatively upgrade an older home into a more modern marketable property.
No matter what your specific needs and time frame, Thresa will work with you to create a comprehensive action plan to increase your homes marketability while minimizing your stress.
Don’t settle for a price reduction. Contact Thresa Bartelt today at (262) 951-6116 or email@example.com and see how her professional staging creates buyer inspiration.
Born into a “home builder’s” family, Thresa Bartelt, president of Staging Inspiration, grew up painting, prepping and maintaining homes, townhomes, model homes and “parade of homes” houses for sale. Over the past ten years Thresa has taken her love of color and design to staging homes at the local Women’s Center as well as building a color consulting business. Combining these passions resulted in Staging Inspiration, LLC.
What others say about Staging Inspiration
It was such a comfort to have Thresa come in and reassure me that I (a DIYer) was on the right track. With a little rearranging and added décor she helped transform my well organized, de-cluttered home into a warm and inviting space. We received an offer within 3 weeks after being on the market for five months. We are now in our new home with only one mortgage payment!
Thresa’s gift for style as well as her attention to detail is truly impressive. She is conscientious in her work with victims and has always been successful in creating warm and welcoming homes for them.
Thresa has an amazing eye for color. She came into my home and immediately found the perfect color I was looking for. She is very friendly, open and easy to work with. Thresa was very concerned with my complete satisfaction. I love my kitchen!