“A home should be loved, experienced, & felt, That’s the Design” – Charlotte, President of That’s the Design LLC
Charlotte spent many years of her working life helping people in the Medical Field. “I’ve always felt a strong pull to help people through their most vulnerable moments”, says Charlotte. “There’s nothing like giving of yourself and seeing how it can help change someone’s life for the better.” After being on the receiving end of that help after a life-changing surgery, she decided to help people in a very different way, which also allowed her to do something she has always been passionate about. “Design has been a creative outlet for me for as long as I can remember. If I can use that to help people sell their homes quickly, & for top dollar, or reconnect with their current space again, that’s exciting!”
What Clients say about That’s the Design LLC
“Charlotte @ That’s the Design went through our home with a meticulous eye. She was able to use a lot of our current furniture but in very creative ways. She is a visionary when it comes to home staging & design. I’d highly recommend her.” – Darren, Arlington, TX
“Charlotte’s ideas were right on the money. She put me at ease during our consultation and got me excited about my home again. It’s as if my home were a giant puzzle, and she put all the pieces where they belong.” – Danielle, Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
“There was no stone left unturned. Charlotte took a very small space and gave it life, style & personality that appealed to everyone.” – Nikki, Mansfield, TX
“What was accomplished by Charlotte @ That’s the Design was simply beautiful. I’m amazed.” – Robert, Chicago, IL
A strong emotional connection to a home is key for:
- Making buyers fall in love with the property, prompting a quick sell for top dollar, even over asking.
- Falling back in love with your current home and finding new and exciting ways for it to function better.
How Charlotte @ That’s the Design can help buyers make this connection:
Perform virtual or in-home consultations.
- A thorough examination of each room;
- Detailed recommendations on repairs, paint colors, furniture, accessories, & more;
- Providing That’s the Design approved vendor referrals;
- Action plan.
If Charlotte is coming back to execute the needed changes:
- Discuss applicable dates/times, furniture additions or subtractions and more.
- Source needed furniture/accessories if applicable.
If client chooses to implement changes:
- Detailed notes/instructions provided at the end of the consultation
- Follow up phone call from Charlotte to address any questions
How Charlotte at That’s the Design can help Homeowners Reconnect
- Perform virtual or in home consultation (to include all steps from home staging).
Home Staging & Re-design Arlington, TX area & Beyond
Charlotte @ That’s the Design does in home & virtual consultations for the Dallas/Fort Worth area and virtual consultations worldwide.
Let Charlotte help bridge the gap between house and home today!