Tola Decor LLC
State of Maryland: Rockville, Silver Spring, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Potomac and PG County.
The Tola Decor Difference
“My condo was under contract 5 days after your home staging services. It had been on the market for over 4 months…” Stephanie C.
Yes, this is the difference Tola Decor Home Staging Service can make.
Tola Decor is the go-to for exquisite interior decorating and home staging services in Maryland, Washington DC, and Northern Virginia. Owned and operated by Tola Oni, a graduate of the University of Maryland, and The Staging Diva, Tola Decor transforms small and large homes to sell, and to live in. Tola Decor Specializes in:
- Staging homes effectively, showcasing them to potential buyers for a quicker, more profitable sale.
- Decorating home interiors exquisitely, reflecting the best of the personalities of those who make it home.
Tola recalls having a natural yearning to beautify homes since childhood. She spent over 10 years decorating and staging homes for friends, family, co-workers etc; then turned this passion into a rewarding career in 2014. It truly makes her happy to create a “wow moment” for each client. Tola excels in fusing her strong knowledge of what works in interiors with her passion and drive to achieve excellent results. In staging homes, she focuses on:
- Going above and beyond to get your home sold.
- Defining and optimizing spaces while highlighting function and architecture.
- Minimizing cost by consciously integrating current items in the home: refinishing, reusing and repurposing quality home goods.
- Creating balance and visual interest with color and home accessories.
- Tactfully selecting home furnishings that appeal to the specific demographics of potential buyers.
What story does your home tell buyers?
Is your home vacant, unappealing, cluttered, unorganized, or just not selling? Buyers want move-in ready, immaculate homes that they connect with, and they will pay more for them. Tola Decor home staging bridges that gap by getting your home ready for sale and having buyers fall in love with your home at first sight.
Tola Decor’s most recent home sellers say
“She is absolutely wonderful from start to finish and always smiled and pleasantly answered all my questions about staging our 5 bedroom house that was just not getting any responses. Highly Recommend!”
“My previous house spent 6 months on the market before it sold. It was beyond stressful, and I didn’t want that to repeat that experience. Tola Decor got my current house sold in 1 week with just the staging consult. Amazing, I will definitely hire her next time.”
“Tola knows exactly what she’s doing. A co-worker recommended Tola to stage my $500k home in the city. I was blown away by her professionalism, and knowledge. I literally spent $1000 on home staging and sold at $6,000 over the asking price”
“Turning awkward, drab spaces into beautiful, well planned ones is her specialty. My company calls her every time we need impeccable home staging.”
“We were so impressed with the home staging, we hired Tola Decor to decorate the new home we bought.”