Verlene’s Staging Studio
State of Colorado: Ken Caryl, Littleton, Golden, Evergreen, Dakota Ridge, Morrison,Lakewood, Belmar, Westgate and Green Mountain Village.
Verlene’s Staging Studio
Redesign and Home Styling
“Staging Your Home is my Business; Enjoying the Benefits is Your Business”
Call today for a Consultation: 720-845-1705
Redesign and home styling, adding color, brilliant effects, comfort and solitude to every home.
About Verlene Butts
- Verlene understands all too well how difficult it is to prepare your home to be put on the market. Verlene offers agreeable solutions, is dependable, trustworthy and is used to working on tight deadlines.
- Verlene stays abreast of current real estate market predictions.
- Verlene stays abreast of current home design trends.
- Verlene has partnered with professional movers, landscapers, roofers, plumbers and construction expertise as well as florists, that come highly recommended and are listed with the Better Business Bureau.
- Whether your home is modern, ranch or craftsman, Verlene will make the most of what you have.
- Verlene’s sharp sense of style and ability to reposition furnishings and accessorize, giving the most simplistic home the look, you want.
With a few simple touches, Verlene can change your home from worn out to wow!
Home Staging Process
- Home staging and redesign play a vital part in selling a home in today’s Real Estate market.
- Beginning with a staging consultation, Verlene will bring value to your home sale through knowledge and expertise in purchasing, improvements and the sale of properties.
- A detailed program is provided to the client within 24 hours of the staging consultation, outlining recommended work to be completed.
- Working with the homeowner comes with an agreeable solution, highlighting main features and instilling in the minds of the prospect/home buyer that this is a home they want to call their own.
What others say about Verlene’s Staging Studio
Due to a transfer to a new city, this homeowner placed her home on the market after living in it for three years. Here is what the agent said after seeing it for the first-time following home staging:
As a seller of her own home, she was meticulous with her presentation. It was an absolute pleasure to show her home, as it was inviting, warm, exceptionally staged and intrigued the home buyer with her style.
Her potential buyers always mentioned the comfort she created and truly wanted the home to stay furnished.
For this home staging project; a worn-out wood fence was removed and replaced with a concrete fence. Landscaping was refreshed to make a more vibrant statement. The interior was repainted, adding new lighting fixtures, replaced and added new updated furniture and artwork. The home sold for $50,000 above the original estimate during a difficult selling season.
Verlene has worked with family and friends with the redesign/styling of space as well as offer suggestions from the color pallet and landscape ideas to freshen up the exterior.