About Make It-Home
- What: Make It – Home provides home staging and redesign solutions for homes for sale, and investor/vacation rental markets.
- Why: Rob of Make It – Home creates environments that allow for an easy connection between potential buyers or renters and the property.
- How: Rob relies on his spatial sensibility, eye for color and pattern, and ability to economically bring out the charm and comfort of a home no matter its architectural and interior design aesthetic.
- Outcome: Rob presents each property in a stylish and functional way.
- Result: Multiple listings selling for at or over asking price, and high occupancy and satisfaction rates for rental properties.
What others say about Make It-Home
Some of his projects even result in a bidding war – a recent home for sale staged by Rob of Make-It Home garnered 11 offers and sold for $80,000.00 over asking. The experienced realtor he worked with had this to say about his services,
“As an established real estate agent I have had the pleasure of working with Rob. I can attest to his talent, taste and work ethic. He can transform any home, whether it is a small New England Colonial or a magnificent penthouse. His eye for detail and design is outstanding, a true delight to work with.” – Barbara Nolan, Vice President Coldwell Banker
And from another realtor,
“Rob’s eye for design and knowledge of what excites buyers absolutely transformed my condo listing. His work definitely was the reason the property sold over the asking price. Plus, he was a pleasure to work with!” – Dan Bunker, Zephyr Real Estate