If you’re wondering why you need a home stager, think about how much easier it will be to sell your home. And, since it’s likely your biggest financial asset, maximizing your profit should be key.
Top 10 reasons why you need a home stager:
- Research has proven that staged homes sell faster and for more money than un-staged ones. You don’t want your life on hold waiting for that SOLD sign to go up outside. And living in a home while it’s on the real estate market is no picnic either!
- Home staging offers a higher return on investment than almost anything else you can do. How else can you spend $1,000 and get back $10,000 legally? (Case studies proving home staging works here.)
- Your real estate agent will want to list your home for more money when they see it staged.
- Almost 90% of home buyers search online before ever contacting a real estate agent. Your listing photos need to be top notch. Dated, cluttered or empty rooms won’t attract potential buyers.
- Decor magazines, HGTV, Pinterest and Instagram have made people more familiar with what attractive rooms look like. When they imagine moving, they aspire to live in a more beautiful home then they have right now. Show them that’s what your property offers!
- Most people have too much (or badly placed) furniture that doesn’t show off each room to its full potential.
- It’s hard to be objective about your own home even when you DO have design talent (and most people don’t have it). A home stager can see your home through the critical eye of a potential buyer, and fix any issues.
- Selling your home is stressful enough without trying to figure out how to prepare it as well. A home staging consultation will give you a game plan to follow, even if you want to do the rest yourself. Or a home stager can take care of every detail for you!
- Most people can’t look past ugly decor, or empty rooms, and see the ‘potential’ of a space!
- Professional home stagers know what changes will have the biggest impact to boost the perceived value of your home.
We Have Home Stagers To Help You