Stage Right by Heather Hakel, LLC
From Staged to Sold in One Week!
“After Stage Right by Heather Hakel’s attention to detail and transformation of our home, we received three offers in one day during the first week of listing our house. This created a bidding war that resulted in thousands of dollars above our asking price!”
Stage Right by Heather Hakel Home Consultation
Do you want to sell your Erie County Pennsylvania home quickly, with less stress, and for top dollar? Stage Right by Heather Hakel can help you achieve that goal with a one-on-one consultation. We will lead you through the steps of:
- arranging furniture and accessories
- lighting to best effect
- color consulting
- using what you have in new and creative ways
- curb appeal and property enhancement
Presenting Your Home to Show-Ready Quality
Selling a home is stressful enough. Let Stage Right by Heather Hakel bring out the best in your house so that it presents beautifully to your audience of buyers. We will “set the stage” so attention will be drawn to:
- move-in quality rooms throughout the home
- maximization of space and form
- artistic accents and details
- using new/existing pieces to create an atmosphere of beauty and desirability
Oftentimes when we have lived in a home for awhile, we don’t see what others do when they view it with an eye to buy. The minute she walks through your front door, Heather will immediately begin to advise you on what is working for the house and what you can do together to improve your chances of attracting top buyers. She will address arrangement issues, depersonalization so that the buyer can envision themselves perfectly in the space, small repair projects that you might not notice anymore, and many other details that are of prime importance to the successful sale of your home.
No Time to Shop? No Problem!
Packing, planning, and strategizing your move are probably draining what energy you have left after a busy schedule. Stage Right by Heather Hakel can help!
Additional services offered are:
- personal shopping for accessories tailored to your unique home
- recommending trusted allies to take care of projects you don’t have time to complete
- renting furniture and accessories when needed to show your home to its fullest potential
- redesigning services to transform the look of spaces that need some extra care
- preparing your home to the last detail before that all important open house
Home Staging Can Make the Difference Between Sold and Sitting There
Today 73% of home buyers start their search looking at photos of houses for sale online. It is crucial to make your “product” is as attractive as possible. As staged homes have been proven to sell faster and at a higher price, Stage Right by Heather Hakel can help you to:
- present your home online in its best possible light
- suggest tips and tricks to make those crucial images as attractive as possible
- help your home stand out against the competition
About Heather Hakel
Heather comes from a long line of decorators and interior designers. She is an artist and theatrical costume designer, and her eye for color, space, layout and detail result in beautifully detailed images and creations. As a former public and private school art teacher, she knows how to organize large projects within budget and on time. She has successfully staged 5 of her own homes to sell and has been designing, decorating and transforming living and working environments for clients, family and friends for 30 years.