State of Texas: Arlington, Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Frisco, Highland Park, University Park, Grand Prairie, Southlake and Mansfield
Is your home’s first impression a great one?
- People buy on how a home makes them feel.
- First impressions are critical.
- Star Stager will make that first impression a good and lasting one, as she transforms your property into one that buyers will love.
- Over the last 20 years Kay Keeton has bought, remodeled, and successfully sold ten of her own properties.
- Staging is about décor that appeals equally to a wide range of tastes by creating a strong emotional connection.
An investment in staging increases your profit in two ways.
- The value of your property is perceived as more.
- By decreasing the length of time on the market, less money is spent on mortgage payments, taxes, and utilities.
Are you looking for an experienced professional to assist you with getting a home ready to sell faster and for top dollar?
Then Kay Keeton, President of Star Stager is the right expert for you. In addition to holding degrees in Residential and Commercial Interior Design, she is a graduate of the Staging Diva® Home Staging Business Training Program by internationally recognized home staging expert Debra Gould.
- Kay’s first interior design client was American Airlines where she assisted in designing the Southern Reservations Office.
- A builder with a surplus of empty homes called Star Stager. After decorating one of the homes it sold in six days!
Star Stager Knows How To
- Maximize your homes’ profit potential!
- Make it show like a model home!
- Make it stand out from the competition!
- Emphasize best features while downplaying less desirable ones!
Star Stager Services
- Model homes
- Staging vacant homes
- Curb appeal enhancement
- Clutter elimination & organization
- Shopping for furniture and accessories
- Furniture rearrangement and / or rental furniture
- Recommendations on paint, and window treatments
- Access to qualified resources (painters, contractors, landscapers)
Kay can take the stress and worry out by doing it all for you, even under tight deadlines. Together we’ll walk through your home while she evaluates and finds solutions. We will transform your home into a showplace using your own things. By the end of the first two hours you will have a written plan of action. Then you can decide how much you will do, or turn it all over to Star Stager.
What Clients are Saying about Star Stager
It’s my pleasure to recommend Star Stager. In November of 2006, our office suite was located in Lone Star Tower at Texas Motor Speedway, overlooking Turn Two. Being a woman in Specialized Trucking, I needed a “Special Touch”. Kay Keeton has an eye for taking an empty dull area and bringing it to life, making it look extraordinary! “Tasteful Class” is the correct phrase for what she accomplished.
Star Stager recently decorated my empty house to sell. By having her take over I continued my work and had the stress of getting my house ready off me. The asking price was $30,000.00 higher after completion. I highly recommend Kay Keeton. Staging was an excellent investment.
Thanks for the great job setting this home up to sell, and I hope this note gets you much deserved business. It was on the market for 3 months before you staged it and then it sold within 3 weeks. Great job!